As fate would have it (I was on temporary assignment at a local university), I actually lived at the Byron Bay Oasis Resort for 3 months in 3 different rooms, so I can insist that I am something of an expert on the property.
In summary, it lives up to its name as an Oasis Resort. An oasis in the sense of feeling truly away from it all (quiet, greenery, birdsong, surf-sounds), and the amenities (bbq, gym, tennis) qualify it as a Resort. The onsite managers Phil and Lorraine are lovely hosts and were helpful with all my many requests over that time.
Room 9 was my favourite - is contemporary-furnished, Picasso prints on the walls, with front and back decks for outdoor access. The Treetop Houses have even better views/seclusion and although I did not stay in one, from what I saw they living up to their billing.
But what makes the Oasis really special, is the 5 minute access through the Arakwal National Park right onto a vast span of gorgeous secluded beach, just south of the famous lighthouse.
A solid pick for the best of nature, plus access to Byron Bay CBD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for families, friends and couples, Oasis Byron Bay accommodation offers fully self-contained, relaxed, family friendly apartments and treetop houses in a tranquil setting bordering the Arakwal National Park in beautiful Byron Bay. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a 400 metre walk through the National Park while the bustling heart of Byron Bay, where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, is only a 5 minute drive away.Our wide range of accommodation choices includes Self Contained Holiday Apartments, Treetop Houses, Ibis Beach House and VUE Beach Houses. Set in lush tropical gardens you will enjoy the comfort and uniqueness of The Oasis and our resort style facilities which include; a heated pool, spa, sauna, floodlit tennis court, poolside BBQs, well equipped gym, games room and children's facilities.Enjoy the best of both worlds at The Oasis Byron Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses