We stayed at Oasis in October for 3 nights and were sadly disappointed. Stayed in the treetop houses and the photos on the web definitely don't stack up to what is actually there. Treetop house we stayed in needed basic cleaning (we found this shocking considering the price paid per night $365). Basic things in house were broken on arrival such as blinds in both bedrooms, pots and pans in kitchen cupboards dirty with obvious food scraps left on them from previous patrons. Definitely not worth the money paid and not the "luxurious" resort we thought it was going to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for families, friends and couples, Oasis Byron Bay accommodation offers fully self-contained, relaxed, family friendly apartments and treetop houses in a tranquil setting bordering the Arakwal National Park in beautiful Byron Bay. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a 400 metre walk through the National Park while the bustling heart of Byron Bay, where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, is only a 5 minute drive away.Our wide range of accommodation choices includes Self Contained Holiday Apartments, Treetop Houses, Ibis Beach House and VUE Beach Houses. Set in lush tropical gardens you will enjoy the comfort and uniqueness of The Oasis and our resort style facilities which include; a heated pool, spa, sauna, floodlit tennis court, poolside BBQs, well equipped gym, games room and children's facilities.Enjoy the best of both worlds at The Oasis Byron Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay