“Bliss!”

Add it.
Relax Haven
Ranked #10 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Byron Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: For the best massage in Byron Bay and the best Kinesiology in Byron Bay you need to come to the Relax Haven! Here you will discover some of the best therapists in Byron Bay who are all multi qualified in massage and other healing modalities.Massage styles we have available for your relaxation, enjoyment and healing include; Relaxation, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Remedial, Pregnancy, Swedish, Aromatherapy, Sports, Trigger Point, Lymphatic, Reiki, etc.We also have one of Australia's best Kinesiology practitioners who provides amazing mind, body and soul healing and works on such things as;Stress, Back/Neck/Knee and Shoulder Pain, Muscular/Skeletal Issues, Heart Disease / Cholesterol, Diabetes, Obesity, Arthritis, Asthma, Jet Lag, Mood Swings, Insomnia, Poor Sleep, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, ADD – ADHD, Low Energy, Depression, Anxiety, Dyslexia, Bad Memory, Reading Difficulties, Nutrition, Food Allergies, etc. Complimenting our massage and Kinesiology, we have an Infrared Sauna and Float Tank for extra relaxation and enjoyment.
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I had a wonderful massage at Relax Haven. Knots I didn't know I had were expertly soothed away by Rosie. Terrific value for such great service. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I have had many massages over the years, but my experience today at RelaxHaven was by far the most amazing. I had a Polynesian massage and my friend had deep tissue relaxation . Both of us have walked out amazed. If you go to Byron Bay, you must give them a go. You will be very happy and mostly relaxed. We wish they were closer to home as we would both be there regularly. We will be returning. Honestly fantastic! It's easy to find, easy to park if you need to but mostly, just plain blissful!
Nadine & Vicki

Visited April 2013
byron bay nsw
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“blissful massage”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I came upon this place by chance... and I am so lucky because the massage I experienced with Saywood was the best I have ever experienced in Byron Bay. Arms, hands, fingers,feet,toes...all attended to. Thankyou Saywood.

Visited September 2012
Andrew C, Owner at Relax Haven, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you Chris. We are so pleased you had a wonderful massage experience with Saywood, and we have shown her your message. We are insanely proud of our fantastic and gifted family of Therapists here at Relax Haven, each chosen not only for their skill, but also for their heart in their work. Our aim every day is to give each and every customer an outstanding massage experience, and we are very glad we were able to do that for you. We look forward to caring for, and nurturing you again, when next you may be in Byron Bay.