“Tranquility and Bliss”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Byron Bay
Byron Women's Retreat
Singapore, Singapore
“Tranquility and Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I spent 3 days - after doing the Hoffman Process - and it was pure bliss and exactly what I needed.

The location is fantastic - I walked barefoot to the beach within one minute and biked 5 min to the nearby bakery with super yummy coffee, pastries and sandwiches plus a supermarket. All you need is there. It takes about 25 min to bike to Byron Bay along a beautiful stretch of nature.

But - you will most probably just want to stay at the house or go to the amazing beach. I did not much, just relaxing, reading, making tea and getting massages from Carla.

The house has all you need and I felt home but without being home. I felt very much cared for and looked after while having all the space I needed.

Room Tip: I had the garden room, lovely huge bed and quiet. The flower room is nice too but a bit smaller and...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review. I am happy to hear your stay was exactly what you needed after the intensive course you attended in Byron Bay. I really enjoyed having you stay at the retreat and bring such a positive and peaceful energy. I hope to see you again next time you are visiting Byron Bay.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

My stay at the Byron Women's Retreat was truly transformative.The house has a quiet calming energy, and Carla keeps it clean and inviting. I made the trip here with my sister, so we each rented a room which worked out great. We rode our bikes every morning, walked to get our daily coffee fix, took frequent strolls on the beautiful Tallows beach, and cooked at least one meal a day together. How I miss our lovely routine at the Retreat! Suffolk Park was the perfect location for a peaceful getaway with the beach only a skip and a hop away, and the town center easily accessible. Coming from NYC, I was hesitant - and resistant - to letting go of the hustle and bustle of the big city and just immersing myself in the slow, soft pace of Byron Bay, but it was the best possible three weeks I could have imagined and it wouldn't have been possible without the Byron Womens' Retreat. Carla's amazing presence made the stay so much more memorable, and I miss her incredible massages! I left the retreat feeling renewed and reconnected, and I cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Byron Women's Retreat is the perfect place for sisters and friends to share nurturing and special time together. Getting to know you and your sister over the 3 weeks was an amazing experience for me. I loved every minute of it and I am so glad you had such a transformative time during your stay. I hope you return to the Byron Women's Retreat again some day.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

I came to Byron to relax and heal, so the Rejuvenate package was just what I needed. The house is very peaceful and right next to beautiful Tallow's beach which makes it perfect for endless beach walks to unwind, gather your thoughts and get in touch with yourself.
Carla's energy is amazing, the way she connects with you makes you feel very special and safe to really get to the heart of things. In the 5 days I spend with her I learnt a lot from Carla about reconnecting with my body and intuition. She also gave me the tools to keep working on it at home.
Thank you Carla, for a life changing experience!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. The Rejuvenate Package is such a great retreat, as it gives you 5 days to really relax into "Byron Life" and focus on yourself. It is fantastic that you felt so many changes take place and I am sure you will find your individually tailored "Do it Yourself program" easy to integrate once you return home from your travels. All the best and thanks for writing a review so other women can hear about your experience.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

I liked the Byron Womens' Retreat so much that I came back for a second stay within a month of leaving.

The place is very light and airy and is kept spotless by Carla. The kitchen has all the utensils you will need and there is plenty of space in the fridge for any food you want to store. It is not even a two minute walk to Tallow Beach so it has the added bonus of being able to fall asleep to the sound of waves.

The house has a very peaceful vibe to it not only because of the location but because of Carla. Carla is a wonderful host who has the ability to connect with people in a way I've never seen before.

And then there are the massages and facials - divine.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
I really appreciate you taking the time to write and share your experience with others. Thank you for your support and as you said returning twice to the Byron Women's Retreat during your time off. It was a pleasure to have you stay and very inspiring to see how fantastic you looked on leaving! I wish you all the very best on the next part of your journey and hope to see you again some day.
Sydney NSW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

Carla has created the perfect space for women to rest, reconnect and rejuvenate. The retreat is ideally located just outside the busyness of Byron centre, and the gorgeous surrounding hinterland is only 10 minutes away. The beautiful Tallows Beach is so close the sound of the waves sing you to sleep each night. The amentities were great and the rooms lovely. Carla herself is an exceptional person with a great wisdom about her. I would strongly recommend you to book in for one of her inituitive massages before you leave. I honestly could not have been more happy there, my time spent at Byron Women's Retreat was truly a soul nourishing experience.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review. As you know healing has been my life and I was so grateful to have you stay at the Byron Women's Retreat so that you too could experience and enjoy the beauty of the beach and take time out rest and heal. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

Carla's retreat is her home and it's clean, peaceful, relaxing and filled with love. Carla has such a warmth about her. Her massages are amazing (a must) as are her facial as she has a serious passion for what she does. Sitting up late at night chatting to Carla was the best as she is such a positive balanced and insightful person I left feeling like I'd made a friend for life. BWR is a 3min walk to the beach and short bike ride into town. I left feeling so relaxed and happy and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed January 2013
It was a pleasure to have you stay at the Byron Women's Retreat Hayley. I was so grateful you found me because I had only just opened the Byron Women's Retreat in November 2012, and as a solo female traveller coming to Byron Bay for some time out from your busy schedule, it sounds like you found the perfect place. I look forward to seeing you again soon :)