“My new favourite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Azabu Day Spa

Azabu Day Spa
Ranked #14 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Byron Bay
“My new favourite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I booked at Azabu online. Never having been before I took a gamble and It was the best decision I made! The photo's do not do justice for this beautiful getaway. Hidden amongst the trees, it truely did take my breath away. I was impressed with my room and felt like luxury sitting in my japanese inspired dressing gown. The steaming hot tub was too inviting to pass by. Top it off with a relaxing massage and a pot of tea and I really was in a state oh aw. I would strongly recommend Azabu! I know I am already plannung my next trip there and will be a regular visitor. It would even be a fantastic place for a more low key hens trip. Love love LOVE'D Azabu!

Torekov, Sweden
“reconnect and rejuvenate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

Tanya- thank you for the beautiful treatment, I enjoyed every second of it. Reconnect with yourself is just what it is about and such a suitable name! Wish I had a similar massage therapist back home in Sweden.

Visited March 2013
Sunbury, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just Devine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

I had a 2 hour massage, and it was just devine, would go back there in a heartbeat loved it.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Diane S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Tanya is an absolute genius!! The best shoulder, neck and head massage I've ever had. Would highly recommend the rejuvenation package. It was bliss.

1 Thank JenniH74
Marcus Beach
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Oasis of calm minutes from Byron”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

We each (my daughter and I) had a treatment with Tanya and it was a superb experience. She was skilled, considerate and just perfectly attentive. I forget what it was called, but we had the foot, hand, scalp and shoulder massage combination, which takes an hour, and probably best to have only if you are staying at Azabu, because you end up with oily hair (which translated later after shampooing, into a great shine!). The towels, massage table, pillow under knees - everything perfect. My only suggestion would be that a good airing plus a room fragrance would be a good idea as the room did smell just a tiny bit musty - probably because of the humidity. But that was a very minor thing. Highly recommend. You book directly with the therapist by phone.

Visited November 2011