We stayed at Bamboo Cottage for 2 nights to attend a friend's birthday in Byron Bay.
We have a little dog, and finding a place that catered for her was a blessing, so we didn't have to book her in a pet resort.
The hotel is tidy, warm, very handy to all cafés and restaurants in Byron, and the hosts were lovely and caring.
We really enjoyed our dog friendly stay, and we would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Cottage has for many years provided a haven of charm and character for global travelers and locals alike. Lush bamboo gardens complement the Balinese style of the interiors. Crisp white bed linens, 'good-back' beds and selected “retro” pieces feature in rooms themed after Australian wildflowers.Located in a quiet street just 3 minutes walk from the Buzz of Byron. Bamboo Cottage is is your 'home away from home' in Byron Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamboo Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel Byron Bay
- Bamboo Cottage Bed And Breakfast