“Skilled and professional masseuse - fabulous!”

Remedial Massage Therapists
Ranked #15 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Byron Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Accredited remedial massage service. Massage modalities include: Remedial, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Swedish, Sports, Relaxation, Aromatherapy, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology, Traditional Thai. Health fund rebates available for health fund members. Prices are consistent for all massage modalities. ​1 hour - $70 1½ hour - $100 ½ hour - $45 Conditions Out Call Surcharges ​ $20 Morning Surcharge: 5:00am~8:00am. Prior bookings essential. $20 Evening Surcharge: 8:00pm~10:00 pm. Prior and same day bookings welcome.
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Amos provided an in-house massage while we were in Byron on holiday - it was fantastic. He is a skilled professional & tailored a massage to perfectly suit my needs. He even gave us some great suggestions on places to visit while on holiday, which we are doing! Great to meet a knowledgable local who also knows his trade so well!! We'll be back - thanks Amos!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Looking for a massage while you are on holiday in Byron Bay look no further. Amos is THE one you need to see. I had an hour of Amos' magical healing hands. He seemed to know how to fix my aches and pains. Amos is happy to travel to you or you can visit him at his massage room. If your health insurance allows you can also claim a benefit as Amos has a provider number for all the major Health Insurance companies. I will definitely go back when next I am in Byron Bay. Many thanks Amos for a great massage.

Amos_Blacker, Owner at Remedial Massage Therapists, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you Pierre for you kind review, feel free to contact me for more bookings when next in Byron Bay.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Amos seems to just know what needs to be worked on without you even having to tell him. Unlike a lot of masseuses, he really does care about your wellbeing and improving your health. He honestly is the best masseuse I've ever been to and the first appointment I make whenever I'm back in Byron.

Thank you Brooke for your kind review.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Each time I come to Byron I love to have a massage with Amos. He is by far the best Male massage therapist I have ever had treat me (and I have had many many massages over the years!).

Amos has a very healing energy, really takes the time to find out whats going on for a client before a massage and you know he really does actually care for your health and wellbeing.

He has strong hands and if asked for a firm massage he delivers and knows just where to resolve any issues. I would recommend him to any friends going to visit Bryon as for me a great massage is part of the magic of Byron.

I also wish he lived in Melbourne!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Amos_Blacker, Owner at Remedial Massage Therapists, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review Shelley.
Amos

Reviewed 27 February 2014

There's a massage, and there's "Amosage"! A gentle man with a strong firm intuitive massage. Amos knows and reads the anatomy and physiology of his clients. This is a gift well used. I have enjoyed various massages over the years- Amos is definitely the best! only wish he had a twin in my home town!

Amos_Blacker, Owner at Remedial Massage Therapists, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review Judy.
Amos