Byron Bathers
Ranked #14 of 34 Byron Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Staying at Byron Bathers is a experence of fine and outstanding quality, from the room to the location, and the personal hospitality of paul and sam.
The room is of a immaculately clean room and the en-suite bathroom is huge with a spa bath.
A beautiful and charming outdoor seating area and pool.
The Location to the shops is a short stroll. 5 minutes to be exact. Its a hidden Oasis, placed on the boarder edge of the town centre. If you can really say that.
Do yourself a favour when in byron. This place is home away from home.

Room Tip: Choose any Room. The experience is the flavour.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C0rnelT

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Staying at Byron Bathers felt like home thou I wish home had a lovely, too comfortable king size bed and fabulous bathroom with the best shower. DVDs when you don't feel like hitting the shops or restaurants of Byron.
Byron Bathers is just around the corner from the main street and because I was on my own felt very safe and so well looked after by Sam and Paul - they really do go out of there way. I highly recommend there fabulous accommodation and wouldn't hesitate not staying there again.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I spend a lovely 3 days at the stylish and comfortable Byron Bathers. It is conveniently located centrally and 5min from the beach, yet quietly situated in a side-street. This quality B&B is beautifully decorated, well-equipped, has 2 big rooms and a charming outdoor seating area and pool. Breakfast was delicious and healthy, fresh fruit is available, great DVD's, books and CD's are at the guests disposition. It felt like being at home. I would have gladly spend more time there and enjoyed connecting with hosts Sam and Paul were warm and very helpful. Definitely recommend Byron Batehrs if you are looking for affordable quality, intimacy and calm and a central location.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great and adjacent. One is equipped for wheelchairs so the bathroom is eveb more spac...
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is the best B&B, a home away from home! Paul & Sue are so welcoming and it is seriously one of the best breakfasts, all home made, their muesli and muffins are sensational! In years of travelling I don't think I have ever been in such an immaculately clean room and the en-suite bathroom is huge. Cannot wait to be back....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I spent 4 days in April at the Byron Bathers and wished I'd had longer there. A gorgeous B&B in the heart of town in one of the sleepy little lanes, a sanctuary to return to after a day at the beach or shopping in town. My room was stunning with a spacious stylish bathroom and my own small courtyard to sit with a glass of wine and a good book. Everything is spotless and the attention to detail well noted. Sandra and Paul Sullivan were welcoming and extremely helpful while conscious of guest's privacy. This lovely place is a 3 minute walk to the beach, fabulous restaurants, cafes and shops. I will be going back, next time for much longer.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

If you're not into surfing but enjoy the beach and great restaurants, you'll be perfectly located at Byron Bathers in Byron Bay. Paul gives awesome recommendations where to eat. Breakfasts are copious and ever-changing delights.
Binders of information are provided to answer your every question. You will not want for anything.
My partner and I really enjoyed our stay here. Book early as there are only 2 rooms.
There is no daily room cleaning (towels and sheets were changed only at the mid-pont of our trip). Makes for a greener stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Hospitality at its very best. Everything about Byron Bathers including and its hosts Sam & Paul far exceeded my expectations. All the wonderful comments other guests had written were absolutely true
My husband and I stayed for twelve nights, then me alone for a further 39 nights. Not for one moment did I question my decision to stay so long and was extremely sad to finally depart. My privacy was always respected and I welcomed the improptu discussions we had. My suite was fully serviced every four days. I have been traveling for over 35 years and their services are second to none and were always of the same high standard.
On many occasions when I opened the fridge I found a homemade treat, Sam just seemed to know when I was in need of cheering up, her muffins are delicious.
This was hospitality at its very best so will return without hestitation. A very heartfelt thank you Sam & Paul you are No 1 in Byron for me!

Room Tip: Either room is great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Byron1_13, Owner at Byron Bathers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

W. what a fantastic review! You couldn't wipe the smile off our faces. It is such a treat for us to know that we all enjoyed each others company equally. Your stay was a "long" one and for us was never a burden as you were the perfect guest - easy to get along with and always considerate of other guests and of us. So a heartfelt thank you. We hope to see you & R. again in the future Take care.