All reviews tuscan villa spa bath much needed break french doors beautiful room watch the sunrise light house tea coffee a lovely stay guest house next morning on arrival a stones throw the location is perfect stayed nights yogurt dana
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent here. Five evenings, five superb continental breakfasts with lots of fresh fruit beautifully presented. We also enjoyed the afternoon teas when we were around in the afternoon. Suggestions were given for places to dine in the evening. A very restful time was spent -quality bedding certainly added to a relaxing sleep.We found the staff to be very caring and helpful

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I booked a superior room for a weekend. On arrival our room and the living areas didn't disappoint, very elegant and spacious. Definitely a welcome slice of old world charm at Byron's most exclusive address. Although not cheap, I thought the prices were in line with Wategos. I paid $40 per night for secure parking as on previous visits to Wategos, finding a public space can be difficult. You might be able to get away with public parking in winter, but I was happy to pay the extra. I didn't try the breakfast but enjoyed the afternoon tea sweets. Two slight issues. Firstly, both my partner and I were unable to log onto the wifi during our 2 days there. Secondly, the bathroom condiments were not refilled and we had to ration them out a bit on the second night. Not a big deal, but I feel that if most $50 a night motels are able to replace them without being asked, so should a high end hotel. Overall a lovely stay at Victoria's.

Date of stay: June 2018
4  Thank kahkityoong
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We have just had another wonderful holiday at Victoria's , once again it was superb. We are already thinking about when we can next go back! Everything about Victoria's is just so good . The staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful , making sure that you have everything you possibly need , the rooms are lovely and the location is perfect !

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This amazing guest house really has it all,stunning location,outstanding rooms,privacy and excellent service,The incredible attention to every detail in the room was very apparent and made for a lovely three days.The breakfasts were a delight both visually and in taste.Both Louise and Tash (and all the staff) went out of their way to make our stay perfect and it was.Byron Bay is a beautiful destination and we couldn’t have enjoyed it more.

Room tip: All rooms would be wonderful,we were in 5 which was very private with a pool entry.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed in room 1, with a large balcony. What a beautiful room and superb bath. You can stay here and not really see anyone, there is no interference but assistance available should you need it. There is parking on site and when you see the cars looking for spaces close by during the day you really appreciate that you have that car space! The beach and lighthouse are a couple of minutes walk and it is about a 30 minute walk into Byron, you can walk along a pass which is just wonderful and peaceful, but you do need to be quite fit and like walking. There are plenty of fabulous beaches in walking distance and by car. If I had one minor criticism it would be lack of drawer and wardrobe space, but we managed and it wouldn't stop me from wanting to go back there again. Also, we loved The Pass Café.

Date of stay: December 2017