“Awesome pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Awesome pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Amazing pizza fresh produce and delicious dough. Only $5 for the best pizza in town I can't get enough!

• Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Byron Bay Pizza - Ask for the $5 Daily Special!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We ordered a couple of Gluten Free pizzas here and someone said - ask what's the $5 daily pizza... We got one of those too. Total was $30 for 3 large pizzas and the quality and ingredients were superb. Located to the left of the woolworths supermarket in Johnson Street, expect about a 30 minute wait for your pizzas, but it's worth every minute of it!.. Yummo!

Visited May 2014
Byron Bay, Australia
“5 Dollar Large pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

When I seen the GIANT flashing street sign in the woolies carpark, $5 Large Pizza, I had my doubts. But for 5 dollars, it was worth a try. I was amazed at how friendly the staff are and how fast my pizza was made. The pizza was also really good! Fresh, large, lots of cheese and sauce! I am a regular now!!

• Visited April 2014