Flamingo Byron Bay
Byron Sunseeker Motel Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$163
Tallow Beach Motel(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Hibiscus Motel(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$181
US$379
US$335
US$113
US$105
  • Pool
The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$232
Beach Suites(Byron Bay)
US$401
US$389
Hotwire.com
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$359
TripAdvisor
All reviewstown centrecomfortable bedmain partstayed here for one nightguest housegreat place to stayair conditionertwo nightsthe gold coastlighthouse walkgood sizewould definitely stay here againmicrowavemotelwalkableaccommodationbyron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Dolphins overnight en route to Surfers Paradise.. Clean large sized room and bathroom.. very friendly reception staff.. Check in and checkout were no problem at all.. A little bit out of the way, but we were happy to walk into town for dinner..

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed only one night at Dolphins but were impressed with the room size and the total presentation. Really clean and well set up.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.I was also surprised to see their free dvd service. Their WiFi was free and easily accessed (not laways the case). It was also good value. We were a couple with one 14 year old and the room exceeded our expectations. It is pretty close to the Byron shops and has a convenient modern take away shop just next door.

Room Tip: The higher room numbers are further from the road
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The Dolphin Motel is a good little package. Reasonable rates and clean facilities. ( I would come back)

A short walk to the Bryon Bay village the Dolphin also has free WiFi.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank ShanghaiGoofy
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I would highly recommend this as an excellent budget option in the Byron Bay area. The managers were exceptionally helpful to me. The room I stayed in (11) was pleasantly spacious. It's on a main road but this didn't cause a problem even though I like quiet. The air con was welcome and the free dvds a bonus. I had a car so location wasn't an issue, but it's not far to walk into town. In short, excellent value for money, spacious and very friendly.

Room Tip: higher number rooms are quieter because they are further away from the main road
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Finding Dolphins Beach House on-line through booking.com my partner and I booked a one night stay while travelling up to Bundaberg from Brisbane. One of the reasons we booked this accommodation, over several others, was due to advertised air conditioning in the room and a private bathroom.

> Unfortunately after returning from dinner we discovered the air conditioning was on some sort of timer which switched it off every 10 mins or so for more than a hour at a time and the staff had set it so low it was not even close to cooling the room.
> Also the shower in our bathroom had terrible pressure and heated up only momentarily before running freezing cold. Only turning it off fully and re-starting the process allowed my partner and I to have showers and this was the case when we first arrived (which the staff blamed on a power issue) and first thing the next morning.

That evening I phoned the staff contact number to have the air conditioning switched back on and was informed it was an earlier power issue and would come on soon. I also spoke about the shower and at that time and she suggested half of our payment could be returned due to the inconvenience, but when i spoke to her again in the morning this was not offered.

When checking out I spoke to the same young lady on the desk and was informed they felt, no matter what i reported to them, that there was no issues at all. They went on to suggest that the air conditioning unit in our private room in-fact cooled the entire site and the temperature was set to suit every room, not just ours. She went on to deny knowing of any issue with the shower which i had discussed the night before.

The staff had a poor attitude to customer issues and therefore we would never stay again nor advise anyone to.

My partner and i have traveled extensively throughout the UK, Europe and Australia and have never come across this attitude from staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple