“Best Coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had lunch here, the food was good, the coffee was amazing, best coffee I had in Byron. Interesting décor, very Byron.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We were just passing by and there was a great female artist playing outside, which made us stop.

Looked inside, and we decided it looked very welcoming and relaxed. So happy we got a table for 4 as it was packed!

Shared starters - amazing and I decided to go with the Quinoa and zuccini cakes. Was very happy to be told by the friendly staff that I could add chicken! It tasted fantastic!

My son and husband went for the battered fish and was also very happy with their choices- and my daughter chose the vegan curry - also amazing.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The 'Fresh Salad' and organic Pinot Noir was delicious. The setting and service was also great. The live music out the front was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had dinner here for two and what attracted us was the music playing. Dinner was amazing, we ordered the burger and the pork dish. The burger was fresh, and accurate to the photo and the pork was really delicious. As a little treat we also had cocktails, I had the lychee cocktail which was delicious and my partner had a whiskey sour which wasn't that great (the only damper). It had a great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly, next time I'm in Byron I will be definitely coming back!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Recently in Bryon Bay and a large group of us had Brunch there and it was totally delicious full of flavour
This Restaurant was always full when you went past which is a good sign
Sevice was great and prompt
Location on the main street easy to find