“Something Special....”

Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Camden
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The food is always beautiful and amazing, I'm a vegan and really appreciate the effort they always to take to make me something special. The service is great the hosts make you feel very at home. Also an amazing wine and coctail list. Always a pleasure!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We had dinner at Enzos on Saturday night for our anniversary and loved it. The only negative was we felt a little rushed, main came out as we hadn't quite finished our starter of dipping bread and olives and was asked if we would like them taken away. And as it gets very busy just felt they needed our table for another sitting. Now I have that out of the way, the food & service were great and there was lots of room between the tables.We started with oil with dipping bread and some olives. very nice. For main my wife had veal masala and loved it, sauce was tasty and veal was tender. I had Naunera, a tenderloin fillet topped with a mixture of cooked seafood with a herb sauce, The fillet was cooked perfect and the seafood and sauce went beautifully together. My wife had tiramisu and I had mix berry pancakes all very nice, coffee also good. The staff were very good and there was a lot of room between the tables so you were not chair bumping and had some privacy. Book ahead as its very popular and busy. Enzos has two sides Dine in pizzeria or the main restaurant, may try the pizzeria next and cant wait to dine at the restaurant again and feel spoilt.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

this is a great restaurant in our area. Good for families, or entertaining business colleagues. Good menu choices, and service. Haven't tried the Pizza section yet.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My family took me here for a birthday dinner. We'd never heard of it before my husband found it on the internet, and it was such a wonderful surprise, hidden away but absolutely buzzing. It had that great mix of feeling special (lovely lighting and décor, formal service, linen napkins) and also feeling warm and welcoming. We're still raving about our food. After our mains we didn't feel we had enough room to do dessert justice, as we told our waitress. She asked if we were there for an occasion, and when we said it was my birthday she returned with a desert of icecream and toffee with a sparkler, and four spoons for us to share. That was so nice! We left with big smiles, planning when we can come back.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

This restaurant is very popular and with good reason. The food is excellent, hot, tasty and plentiful. Our waitress was very nice and engaging. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.