“Delicious delicious”

Pho Real - Vietnamese Noodle House
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Pho Real is the place to go for Authentic Vietnamese Noodles in Campbelltown. Specialized in Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup AKA Pho, Vietnamese Pork Noodle and Crispy Skin Chicken Noodle.We don't claim that our Pho is the best in Sydney, But we are still looking for number one :)
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The best pho I have had in a very long time. My husbands crispy skin chicken soup equally delicious. Rice paper rolls great. Strange that entree came after mains with no explanation but with food this good (and cheap), it's a very small complaint.

Very highly recommended.

2  Thank QFam

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Delicious food from a little hidden gem in Campbelltown. I was skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the food and service. I ordered Pho and my daughter had the lamb cutlets which were perfectly cooked. Both servings were huge. A meal for two for a little $30.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I am quite picky when it comes to Phở as nothing beats mum's cooking. Except, as a loyal customer of An Restaurant in Bankstown, where the service is super-fast, I doubted that I would find another restaurant that would be on par.

Phở Real claimed to serve the best Phở in Campbelltown. And rightly so! I have tried other places in the area and am pleased to say this one is my favourite. As far as I'm concerned, they passed all the checkpoints when it comes to great food service.

1.Their beef soup is delicious.
2.The staff are friendly, attentive and keen to please.
3.The restaurant is clean.
4.Good value for money as their soups are large sizes.

I know, it's not really much to ask, however you would be surprised how many restaurants don't meet all four of my checkpoints. Furthermore, the cook seems to take great pride in creating authentic, healthy, Vietnamese dishes. One day, the owner actually came up and asked for my opinion on his menu. This restaurant strives for excellence and yes, they can have my vote!

I am so glad I finally found a yummy and affordable place for lunch. Hmm, now I just need to find a lunch buddy!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Fried spring rolls? Delicious.
Pho? Delicious.
Crispy chicken with tomato rice? AMAZING.

My husband and I have been living in the US for the last 6 years, in areas where Vietnamese food was hard to find. Upon our return to my childhood town, we were rapt to find this treasure in Campbelltown - my husband got his noodle fix and I now dream about the crispy skin chicken.
Atmosphere is sparse, but a new outdoor area is being built as I write this which may help. Family run, and cheap at twice the price :)

1  Thank Sandra N
Reviewed 6 March 2013

My family has been going to Pho Real for over a year now. The food never disappoints and they cater any food needs you have. The service is friendly and the food is served out fast. The Pho soup is the best.
Only downfall is the dirty tables on several occassions otherwise it's great value for money.

1  Thank Marina B