“Very clean & comfortable close to amenities. Very friendly staff.”

Mediterranean Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crescent Head
“Very clean & comfortable close to amenities. Very friendly staff.”
Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

Have now stayed here several times, and prefer to stay here than other nicer hotels in Port Macquarie. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommend. Even nice Thai restaurant on site. Close walking distance to Crescent Head Country Club or Hotel across the road
Ignore negative feedback it's a nice comfortable place to stay a night or a week

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Brettskii

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
sydney
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We spent one night there, great staff, very clean, easy going atmosphere. Its often full so many people know its good. Book ahead. Can't understand these bad reviews!!

Room Tip: All good, we were downstairs; no problems.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kate51Sydney
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed here for one night and the only pleasant part was when we arrived and left. We arrived early and Check in doesn't start until 3pm but the very nice cleaning lady let us in a room anyway. She was the only pleasant person to deal with there. The staff are just horrible and have a chip on their shoulder. Their was a waitress at the restaurant downstairs which adjoins with reception who just gawked at everyone in the worst way. She was very unhelpful and rude. The younger person who checked us in wasn't as bad but was still quite cold. The rooms were not great and thankfully we only had to stay one night. Really will not go back and at least I will know for next time to look for accommodation elsewhere. Staff need to learn hospitality skills as they work in the industry!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Li0nat

Travellers are raving about these Crescent Head hotels

Sydney
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I stayed here one night each on my way to and from Byron Bay, and what a pleasant change it made from that over-done tourist trap. Crescent Head itself is a lovely, quiet, sleepy township and the motel, which you find on the main road as soon as you enter the town, made for a very pleasant stay. It's a short walk to the beach and there's a pool and spa onsite. The rooms had a nice feel without being overdone (the upstairs rooms seemed to be a little more luxurious than the downstairs ones), and at bargain prices ($90-100 per night during school holidays!). I found the rooms spacious, clean, and comfortable, and I'll definitely stay here again next time I head north. As well as motel rooms, the Mediterranean offers cabins and two houses (which sleep 6 and 8), and my son and I are already planning to book one of these over the summer holidays so he can really surf in style. There is a Thai restaurant on site, but I didn't eat there the two nights I stayed, although I would plan to next time. The most important thing to me was that I could get a peaceful night's sleep here. Only downside: reception doesn't appear to open until 3pm, so if you need anything before then, you just have to hope you run into someone around the place who works there. However, when I did ring to make a booking from the road at about midday and left my mobile number, I received a return call only a few minutes later, which I thought was great service.

• Stayed October 2010
5 Thank ZXgirl9
nsw
Reviewed 13 March 2009

I have just spent a few days here, and found the staff friendly, easy going, which made it a pleasent stay.
Room keep clean, and just a short walk to the beach.
Found out that the motel is under new management and easy going.
I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
Kempsey Powerhouse Motel
Park Drive Motel
Park Drive Motel
#3 of 7 in Kempsey

Been to Mediterranean Motel? Share your experiences!