Mecure hotel is the best place to stay in Gerringong. The rooms are a great size and full of all your needs - small stove, dishwasher, toaster, fridge and coffee and tea facilities. The restaurant Bella Char has the most delicious food and while the service was polite and courteous it was unfortunately very slow. One extra staff member would have been sufficient and it would have been great to have someone who kept an eye on water refills and cleared tables in a timely manner. Overall, a fantastic weekend away that was relaxing and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Gerringong, only 2 hours south of Sydney on the NSW south coast & 5 minutes from the beach. With 52 king rooms, an award winning restaurant, an indulgent day spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard & a kids play area... for holidays, events, conferences & weddings. Created to offer guests a personal experience... with views overlooking the hinterland, across protected wetlands & back to the sea. Enjoy the local charm of Gerringong, the Illawarra & the Shoalhaven where you’ll find golf, boutique wineries, scenic attractions, coastal walks, rainforests, recreation theme parks, kids attractions, fantastic shopping in many boutiques & the weekend markets…..so much to see & do ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Gerringong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Gerringong By The Sea Hotel Gerringong
- Bellachara Boutique Gerringong