“Great meat!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Main street of Huskisson and partener to the Vincentia Stonegrill
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visited on a Thursday night, no booking, walked in no problems. Staff were lovely, food was excellent. Our family of 4 all enjoyed our meals, my mixed grill was great. Children and husband all ordered dessert and apparently the sticky date is amazing. Would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Absolutely loved this place. Even my kids who don't normally eat much steak really loved it. It's cooked on a very hot stone in front of you, so you can cook it to your liking. Really good value dinner with 3 courses and absolutely succulent steaks. Yummo! Wish we had one of these places in Sydney - would be there every week!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The dinner was beautiful and the sticky date dessert was to die for! Best restaurant in and around Huskisson and was a good price. A must go to restaurant!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a unique dining experience where you can cook your own meat to your liking. Large portion sizes and value for money. This restaurant had an inviting atmosphere with friendly staff. We would definitely return to and recommend the Stonegrill.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was the first time we had tried this style of cooking - hot stones on the table & huge steaks.
The slabs stayed hot for ages so I could cook medium to well as long as I liked whereas my wife likes her beef medium rare so could take the meat off sooner - Great portions - I had to finish my wifes steak ! & the desserts were very good.We could bring our own wine in for a corkage charge which was great as there is a bottle shop with a terrific selection at reasonable prices a few doors away.