“Scrambled eggs "to die for"”
Review of Supply Jervis Bay

Supply Jervis Bay
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Huskisson
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Cafe, Deli, Fruit and Vegetables, Providore, Groceries, Juice Bar
Engadine, Australia
“Scrambled eggs "to die for"”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Having never been to Huskisson before, my daughter and I chose "Supply" Cafe as it had a very pleasant appearance and location. I enjoyed the Chicken Ceasar Salad and my daughter, a Turkish Bread Special. The food was served promptly and with a smile. It was delicious and reasonably priced with very generous serving sizes. Healthy, fresh food was available when eating in as well as fresh produce and locally made treats for you to take home with you. I couldn't help but notice the young girl beside me enjoying the Classic Scrambled Eggs with Bacon. Looked so yummy that we returned the next day for breakfast. "Supply" did not disappoint ! I enjoyed the best serving of creamy scrambled eggs and crispy bacon EVER ! Yes, I will return to enjoy the excellent food and service at "Supply" as soon as I can. Well Done Guys

Sydney, Australia
“Great Food, Great Location”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family and I visited here during the school holidays. The meals were beautiful and I loved that there were so many yummy things to choose from. Staff were very nice and our meals came out in a timely manner which is always a good thing when eating out with kids! We will definitely visit again on our next trip.

Noosa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and fantastic service”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I recently visited Supply Jervis Bay whilst on our holidays. We found the food to be fairly priced and absolutely delicious. The staff and management should be commended for their service, going out of their way to accommodate both myself and my children, I am also gluten free. Nothing was too much trouble and they made our stay all the more enjoyable, the reason we returned almost every day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely little place. We will definitely be back. :) thanks

Sydney, Australia
“Friendly but over priced”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We were drawn to this cafe/restaurant for it's organic menu...The staff weren't rude, but we found them not all that friendly. My husband had chicken burger and found it tasty; however, for $16.00 we thought there should have been a side of chips or at least a side salad but there was neither (too expensive). I had the Caesar salad. While the chicken was cooked nicely that was about it. There was hardly any dressing, cheese or bacon & the bread/toast was over cooked! The poached egg was also under cooked. This was a very dissaponting $15 dish. We won't return to or recommend this place.

Canberra, Australia
“GREAT FOOD - POOR SERVICE”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We visited for breakfast on a Saturday morning. It wasn't overly busy. We ordered the Big Breakfast and the Breaky Salad along with juice of the day, tea & coffee. The meals were beautiful. Good portions @ very tasty. The service left a lot to be desired taking 35 minutes from ordering to getting our meals, which had to be prompted for. Staff were polite but disinterested / disengaged. Worth a visit though.