“Seriously good breakfast!”

Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: 5 Senses coffee and a Synesso, teas from Tea Craft. Freshly cooked breakfasts, lunches and cakes with take away available. EFTPOS.
Reviewed 24 September 2013

John has done brilliantly, seriously delicious high quality food and a wonderful range of teas. Try the Lavender Earl Grey. Great service with many tips of where to travel in the local area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast. My meal was delicious, with generous serves for the price. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. The outdoor seating was a great place for watching the world go by on a sunny morning. Even better, they have free wi-fi too!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Best Thing:
Staff were friendly and didn't make assumptions when they misunderstood our order.

Drawbacks:
I'm not sure if it was because our order was a little unorthodox (although, in fairness, it isn't exactly brand new what we asked for) but it was...below average, let's say. For the money we paid, I would have expected a lot better than what we got.

1  Thank User12304
Reviewed 3 August 2013

there aren't a lot of options for brekkie at 7:30am in the morning, thank God the Kiosk was open. We interrupted the owner setting up the tables and chairs but he was only too happy to get us seated with menus.
Food was good as well as the coffee, but as always the service made the difference. The owner sat down with my family and I and had a great old chat. He even showed us a photo of his new grand-daughter!
What a wonderful welcome to Huskisson
Note: Australian Breastfeeding Association friendly

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

On the advice of other trip advisor reviews we decided to give The Kiosk a try for breakfast and we are so glad we did. Friendly, coffee is great and the food is delicious! I would highly recommend the avocado & feta on toast and my girlfriend loved the French toast! Trip advisor is such a great thing!! Discovering the locals best kept secrets...