“cosy,clean and comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tink's Hideaway

My front yard My visitors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
My front yard
My visitors
Back Yard view from your bedroom
Front yard view
Murrays Beach Booderee National Park
Murrays Beach
Murrays Beach
Vincentia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
peter and...
“cosy,clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Quiet and peaceful handy to the attractions of Jervis Bay.
Loved the " home grown eggs " Judy, our host was very helpful but at the same time not obtrusive. We will definitely return for another stay.

8 Sep 2017
Thank you so much, look forward to hosting you both again. ☺️
philtrew
Danbury, United Kingdom
“A peaceful , picturesque location”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Judie made us very welcome on our arrrival for our two night stay at Sanctuary Point . A walk around the waterside at sunset just perfect .
The Hideaway was clean , comfortable and had a fridge / electric hob and microwave . Judie had provided cereals, bread and milk for breakfast and we utilised the local RSL s at St George's Badin and Huskisson for lunch and evening meals .
The local beach at Hyams was quite breathtaking .
A perfect couple of days .

18 May 2017
Thank you for your review. It is a gorgeous area and I'm grateful you enjoyed.
woollymon...
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed here for a few nights last week. Lovely quiet little place about a minutes walk from St George's Basin. Judee is very helpful with ideas of where to visit. From our window we could see colourful parrots and even a mummy roo and her baby would come into the garden. Close by are some fabulous beaches... white sand and crystal clear water.

18 May 2017
Thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. May see you again ☺️
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good Location
Liked least: Nothing negative to report
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
27 Nov 2016
Lovely to meet Philip and Phillipa. They were respectful of the area and great to chat to. I would gladly host them again and I highly recommend them to future hosts.
surfabout
“Home away from home ”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Located at sanctuary point , in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite the basin. The basin had a lovely walking track . The basin is so serene it was an unexpected delight .
Judy my host was super friendly with great local knowledge tips. She goes the extra mile to make you happy.
The accomadation is a self contained downstairs area with just the right amount of privacy. It was spotless and the bed smelt of the freshest linen I've ever smelt in any travel accomadation and let me tell you I'm very well travelled having mainly stayed at 5 star resorts.
Im very fussy about beds !!
Judy provided fresh eggs , milk , bread , bottled water every morning. This is not a 5 star hotel but your over compensated in many other ways.
I loved watching the fat ( obese) chookies outside my bedroom window with the occasional roo who would hangout with the chookies from time to time.
Also if you choose to stay here please respect Judys very minimal house rules .
I will be back . !

5 Nov 2016
Thank you Lisa I look forward to your return and I would highly recommend Lisa to any future hosts.
Cathy_Kat...
Ottawa, Canada
“Great spot to stay while exploring Jervis Bay!”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Thanks Judy for making us feel welcome! Very private, clean & comfortable accommodations, with eggs, bread, milk, coffee & tea included along with everything needed in the kitchenette to make morning breakie!
Judy gave great recommendations on places to eat and places to visit. We loved the view of the back garden with hens wandering the grounds, birds singing and kangaroos hanging out! Just lovely.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Aug 2016
Thank you so much Cathy it was a pleasure hosting you and your husband and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again.
Joy G
“Excellent value for a stay in a beautiful ocean bay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We were blow away by the beauty of Jervis Bay, especially the rugged coastline and breathtaking view of the Southern Hemisphere stars in the sky at night! Judie was a wonderful hostess and so helpful and fun. We came in the wintertime so you should be aware of the cement floors and lack of central heat, but a room heater is provided to take the chill off. We would highly recommend Tink's Hideaway!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Jul 2016
It was a treat hosting Joy and Chuck, they were interesting and funny and I would recommend them to future hosts and gladly welcome them again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing