“Great food, local produce”
Review of Season Restaurant

Season Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Kingscliff
Price range: US$8 - US$80
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Brisbane
“Great food, local produce”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had breakfast and dinner here, as part of a resort package.
Dinner - we chose the 3 course meal, and we were not disappointed. The food was sourced locally, and cooked well. The service was good, and prompt. The drinks were overpriced though!

Breakfast - this was a buffet style, and plenty of it!! Everything from muffins to a fully cooked breakfast. Lots of juice and cereal as well. It was very popular. The hot food all looked it had just been cooked. There were also options for kids.

• Visited March 2014

Currumbin, Australia
“Local produce turned into gourmet greatness”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I love the concept of eating locally sourced produce and therefore chose Season for a recent wedding anniversary dinner. I was absolutely delighted by the menu and even more impressed with the food I was served. The ambience was elegant and relaxed and our waitress, Pernilla, took care of us perfectly. I'm already planning my next dining experience.

Visited February 2014
Rome, Italy
“Terrible breakfast”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The buffet breakfast was included in our stay at peppers, we didn't have lunch or dinner so this is based purely on breakfast.
The 1st breakfast was inedible, a quiet Thursday morning and the scrambled eggs were like rubber cooking in a steamy metal tray, as were the poached eggs and bacon. The 'home made beans' were so disgusting my 9 year old son vomited. I accused him of exaggerating but a whiff was enough to convince me otherwise. This is basic stuff that needs to be fixed!
Next morning there was no room in the badly organised dining area. I paid for my own breakfast across the road. Best $15 I spent all holiday.

• Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal at Season.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have just returned from an overnight stay at Peppers Salt at Kingscliff and were very impressed with the resort but completely blown away by the Season Restaurant. Being a Saturday night, and not having booked a table we decided to have a drink in the bar and wait for a table. When we asked to look at the menu while we were waiting, the staff were extremely helpful and suggested we might like to eat our entrees at the bar. We chose three entrees to share between the two of us and they were so fantastic we ordered another three, followed by another three because we found them all to be exceptional. Every one of the dishes was a taste sensation and a visual treat and we thoroughly enjoyed the way the chef had used amazing garnishes, e.g. the little bubbles of oil or essences. A bottle of beautiful New Zealand pinot and a complimentary dessert completed the experience. If we had to choose a winner entree it would be the pork belly, or maybe the prawn and scallops, or maybe the zuccini flowers or the charcuterie plate or, but every one was a treat so it is too hard to single one out. Congratulations to the chefs and to the waiters who were uber friendly and efficient. We will definitely be back to try the mains next time!!

• Visited February 2014
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I dined there a few weeks back with a friend.
The service was very prompt and the waitress knew a lot about the menu.
We both ordered a couple of entrées to share, followed by the beef tenderloin and duck breast.

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised and are definitely coming back to sample the rest of the menu.

• Visited January 2014