“Excellent caring service”
Review of Sambara Spa

Sambara Spa
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Kingscliff
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We visit Kingscliff as part of our annual trip to far northern NSWand having been doing this for a few years. Since discovering Kate and her team at Sambara Spa our trip always includes a couple of visits to be refreshed by a great massage and pampered with fantastic facials. Kate is a very knowledgeable person whoe professional and caring approach has helped us enormously. The prices are very reasonable and whilst the premises do not have the glitz of resort spas, the environment is warm, the rooms tasteful in their decoration and very clean. I highly recommend Sambara Spa to all.

There are newer reviews for Sambara Spa

Reviewed 28 August 2013

As many, I have tried a few different spas/beauty salons over the years. I'm glad I found Kate and her team in the heart of my own town! The treatments are very reasonably priced, the girls extremely friendly, professional and accommodating; as for the salon itself it might not have all the doom lights, golden ornements etc... that you might find in a 5* resort, but it is definitely warm, welcoming and clean, and I think decorated with taste and no pretention (also big thumbs up for the playlist!).
So if you're looking for a spa that delivers friendly and efficient service, go check this little haven!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Our regular visits to Kingscliff are not complete without a visit to Sambara Spa. Kate and her staff are amazing. I recently spent 3 hours there (a special gift from my family) being pampered by Kaye. She is so passionate about her work, professional and very caring. Nothing was rushed - it was just a wonderful experience. I left feeling totally relaxed and indulged. Remember to bring a pair of thongs if you're having a pedicure, to give your polish time to dry thoroughly.
The prices are very reasonable compared to other spas in the area and the cleanliness of the premises is commendable.
Looking forward to my next visit already!
I would highly recommend Sambara Spa to all.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My mum & I have been going to Sambara Spa for years, and book in every time we have a holiday in Kingscliff. It's my favourite holiday destination and my favourite day spa, and very reasonable prices. I'd definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Jess R
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My friend and I went here and had a 'head to heaven' massage. I had mine in the room closest to the front desk with a therapist who appeared to be the girl in charge on the day; the bed was very uncomfortable, décor was fairly tacky, music was awful at times. My 90 minute massage would have probably only been 55mins of actual hands-on massage time, my massage therapist disappeared a lot of the time and left me freezing, cream was slapped on me and the oil she put on my face smelled like old shoes.
My friend however had a fantastic experience with a new staff member who seemed very experienced and eager to please. She had her full 90 mins and had a fabulous experience and the oil used on her smelled of almonds and was lovely. I stank!!
Shame really....It was value for money at $105 for my friend; but certainly not for me. She did also say that her bed was incredibly uncomfortable. And rooms aren't plumbed so therapists have to leave the room and carry in water which is a bit annoying.

3  Thank Zoe G