Stayed on third floor above reception during a conference my husband attended. The room had a nice view of the pool lagoon. Room was extraordinarily clean, adequate size and very nicely decorated. The balcony was a nice size too. I hated the extra toilet door in the bathroom, as it bangs very loudly against the bathroom door if your not careful. Heater was also noisy.
We attended conference dinner. The waitstaff were excellent but the food was really dry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. Surrounded by plunge, lagoon pools and tropical foliage, the resort combines Northern NSW seaside-village charm with all the luxuries you'd expect from a Peppers Resort. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. Choose to laze the day away by the selection of resort and lagoon style pools or venture down to the beach to feel the sand between your feet and breathe in the salt air. Alternatively treat yourself to a massage at the onsite world-class spa facility, visit the Gymnasium (access for Peppers Salt guests only) or hire a bike and explore the beautiful surrounds of the resort at your own pace. In the evening treat yourself to the culinary delights featured on the gourmet menu of the resort's signature onsite restaurant or explore the dining options at Salt Village only a short stroll away. Surf, swim, cycle, explore the World Heritage listed National Parks, fish or cruise along the Tweed River, or simply relax in one of the boutique restaurants that Kingscliff has to offer. Positioned seaside at Kingscliff on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, the resort boasts first class facilities set amongst a charming village setting ideal for your next weekend away or family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff