This was our 2nd stay at Peppers Kingscliff and we have already booked for another stay in a few weeks time. The resort is just beautiful. It's not far from the Gold Coast, yet when you arrive it feels worlds away. It's so peaceful and quiet. Perfect for a relaxing weekend. We've stayed in one of their hotel rooms before and couldn't fault it, but this time we chose to stay in a 1 bedroom spa apartment. It was perfect. It was spacious and open plan, but with sliding doors so that you could close off sections. It had everything we needed for our stay including cooking facilities (although we chose to eat out at the local restaurants). The apartment even has a coffee pod machine which was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The spa bath was large and deep allowing for relaxing bathing. The furnishings were of good quality and the bed was very comfortable and came with an array of pillows. As before, everything was spotlessly clean. On our arrival we found that our kettle wasn't working, we rang the concierge and a brand new one was brought to our room very quickly. We had a large balcony overlooking the pool with table and chairs and even a sunlounge. With free in room movies which had a number of recent releases, our own supply of good reading and the coffee machine in room, we had a very relaxing time once again. Already looking forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. Surrounded by plunge, lagoon pools and tropical foliage, the resort combines Northern NSW seaside-village charm with all the luxuries you'd expect from a Peppers Resort. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. Choose to laze the day away by the selection of resort and lagoon style pools or venture down to the beach to feel the sand between your feet and breathe in the salt air. Alternatively treat yourself to a massage at the onsite world-class spa facility, visit the Gymnasium (access for Peppers Salt guests only) or hire a bike and explore the beautiful surrounds of the resort at your own pace. In the evening treat yourself to the culinary delights featured on the gourmet menu of the resort's signature onsite restaurant or explore the dining options at Salt Village only a short stroll away. Surf, swim, cycle, explore the World Heritage listed National Parks, fish or cruise along the Tweed River, or simply relax in one of the boutique restaurants that Kingscliff has to offer. Positioned seaside at Kingscliff on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, the resort boasts first class facilities set amongst a charming village setting ideal for your next weekend away or family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff