“Amazing massage”
Review of Villaggio Spa - CLOSED

Villaggio Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Villaggio Spa Lennox Head where you can relax restore your mind body and soul,with our highest quality natural healing products and five star treatments our experienced staff will deliver the ultimate treatment experience you deserve .... view our treatment menu in the image file and call us for an appointment
Lennox head australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Incredibly impressed with my massage & the service i received ... Beautifultfully presented & i would highly recommend this spa, Looking forward to visiting Lennox heads again so I can book another treatment :)

Visited August 2013
Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Thankyou ,For taking the time to write a review for Villaggio SPA Im glad you enjoyed your time here and I look foward to your return ,It was lovely to meet you both ..Kind Regards Terrena Rowan :-)

Byron Bay, Australia
“bliss”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

hi would just like to express my thanks and recommend the treatment received at this spa ,definitely was and is a great experience the staff is well experienced and takes pride in their work with detail the aurora of the spa is settling and calm will be visiting again and highly recommend the spa

thanks adam

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thankyou Adam ,I'm very greatful you have taken time out to share your experiance at Villaggio Spa and Iso glad you enjoyed your treatments so much ,I look foward to seeing you in the future for another treatment ..Kind regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio Spa :-)
Lennox, California
“Five star service”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Villaggio spa was exceptional, using the most beautiful products and attention to detail, having a facial here is like a whole body experience, left here feeling like a star !

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thankyou wow what a review ..I'm so happy thats you love your treatments so much ... I'm glad you see my hard work and energy that i give is my absolute all i value every clients feed back and this review makes me beam ... :-) Kind regards Terrena VS
Casuarina, Australia
“Villaggio Spa Divine!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This Spa is amazing, if you are in search of divine treatments in a divine space then you must go to Villaggio Spa. They use organic beautiful products and offer the best treatments.
You will be guaranteed to to feel fantastic and float out the door! I highly recommend!
Liz

Visited July 2013
Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thankyou so much for sharing your experiance at Villaggio Spa with trip adviser these reviews mean so much to me ,your positive kind words have made my day ..Hope to see you soon for your next treatment .Kind Regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio Spa :-)
Lennox Head
“Gentle hands”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Being a local in beautiful Lennox Head it is extremely pleasant to feel so comfortable seeing a kind hearted friendly beautician in town. The space is a hidden treasure and fills your senses with warm joy. Terreana feels like a friend you have always know. Truly a comfortable relaxing experience. Im so lucky to have such a great salon in town..

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to write a review ,Im so happy you feel so comfortable at Villaggio Spa Its very improtant to me that each person knows When they come here they will feel perfectly relaxed and welcome ,....your fantastic feedback lets me know that im doing my job right ....thanks again see you soon xkind regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio Spa .. :-)