How could life get any better? Everyone who goes to Lord Howe Island must stay at Arajilla, even if it's just for a night or two. The food is amazing, the service is amazing and the island is paradise. One of the highlights is to take a BBQ lunch pack, provided by the lodge, and spend a day kayaking, snorkelling and cooking at one of several BBQs dotted around the island. I could not have hoped for a better honeymoon. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm and friendly service and laid back ambience, Arajilla Retreat encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquillity and peace. Arajilla is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island’s lagoon just behind Old Settlement Beach, where meandering pathways lead through native gardens to the beach, to its serene Ayurvedic Spa luxurious suites and renowned restaurant. Explore the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island. Walk bush trails, climb mountains, swim, surf, snorkel, fish, cycle around the Island, play golf beneath the mountains, take it easy on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage or treatment, savour fine food and wine. And it’s all less than a two hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arajilla Retreat - Lord Howe Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island