Capella Lodge......luxury boutique accommodation, breathtaking views, friendly staff, delicious food, attention to detail with everything...........5 star all the way. Simply can't fault it!
Without question the best accommodation I have ever stayed at. The views from Capella are absolutely spectacular & there is no other property on the island that compares......so happy we made the choice to stay at Capella!
What makes Capella special is that it's located in an exclusive private area which gives you the feeling that you have Lord Howe Island to yourself! There are private beaches located just down the road & every time we went there, there was not a soul on the beach. Obviously the other beaches are must do experiences too but they are only a bike ride away. If you prefer not to ride, lodge staff are always more than happy to drop you off and pick up at your chosen location so you certainly aren't missing out by staying further away from the town.
Capella can only be as good as the staff that work there and they certainly delivered. Their personalised service and care in giving you the best experience possible was much appreciated. All the staff I spoke to had a minimum 5 years under their belt and you could tell from their passion for their jobs & love of Lord Howe Island.
The food was excellent, lots of variety and always generous portions and best of all you get to enjoy overlooking Mount Lidgbird & MountGower.....just to top off the fine dining!
Can't wait to return to the Island one day & I'll be booking Capella again. I urge you to do the same.....you definitely won't regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island, Capella Lodge rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the Lodge.A short flight from Australia’s east coast transports visitors to a real ‘treasure island’. Capella’s nine contemporary island-style suites are designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding Lord Howe Island lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capella Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Resort All Inclusive
- Capella Hotel Lord Howe Island