“Tasty”

Merimbula Pizza
Ranked #40 of 68 Restaurants in Merimbula
Price range: US$14 - US$31
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: This a family and late night restaurant situated at the top end of town overlooking the township and the lake.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Went to have a pizza. Did not have to wait long. Price reasonable and food very tasty. While waiting could walk along the beach or shop

1  Thank Maureen O
There are newer reviews for Merimbula Pizza

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I travel the country for work and my work mates and I haven't had better pizza than Merrimbula Pizza.
Great pizza, great service.
Ask for Serge

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We had an easy tea tonight. Had tried another pizza place in town, but read better reviews about these guys.
We ordered 4 pizzas and were upgraded from small to a medium for 2 of them. All were good. Folks said the extra garlic pizza was a little chewy.
My Marinara gluten free was amazing. Not a pizza fan, so I am a 2 slice girl, but I ate 4 slices of this. Crispy crust and juicy seafood.
We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We ordered 3 pizzas, some ribs and wings - everything very tasty - even managed to keep the coeliac happy (me lol) with a gluten free pizza.
We walked in, ordered takeaway, and picked up 15 minutes later.
Lovely people - great friendly service - we'll be back!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Lived in Italy, and along the Cote d'Azur in France and Serge and his team make the best pizza I have ever tasted, including Milano and Roma! Only one as good is John's Lower East Side NYC. The best part, Serge stays open late for hungry travelers. Cheers e Bravo!