“"A very warm reception."”

Milton Village Motel
Ranked #1 of 5 Milton B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“"A very warm reception."”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife, my daughter and I arrived in the evening at the Milton Village Motel - it was a very cold night, but our host kept the room warm by turning on the heater prior to entering the room. The room was cosy and had everything we need for our overnight stay. We had our dinner at a nearby restaurant, recommended by our hostess and also bought few small items from the supermarket nearby - all very conveniently located. We certainly will go back again if and when we drive in that direction.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Adelaide
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stumbled upon this motel in Milton when I had car trouble.

My situation was helped by the owners hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness.

My room was clean, modern and had everything I needed especiallly a comfortable bed.

I can definitely recommend this place to visitors and I look forward to returning one day.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in Milton for one night after visiting St Isidore for lunch. Was very comfortable and clean. Unfortunately they had missed our booking in their system but this was very quickly rectified.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Beautiful location in Milton village close to Mollymook & Ulladulla. Was able to bring my wife on a business trip to Ulladulla while she enjoyed walking to all the Boutique Shops and cafes just a short walk down the road. Clean and comfortable room with lovely view to coast, friendly staff. was able to check in early with no problems. Excellent value for money.

Room Tip: All rooms have entry from main driveway and parking area and have a pleasant back unobstructed view...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 April 2014

this was our second stay at the Milton Village Motel, we enjoyed a perfect location with fantastic views from our balcony, the owners where more than willing to help, and completely charming. The whole stay was a delight. We would have no hesitation in recommending the motel and we will be staying again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was a really great motel, with excellent views and in very good condition. The staff were efficient and friendly. Although near the main road, traffic noise was nota problem at all. we would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I found my room very clean, quite modern, everything worked well and we didn't need for anything else.The owner is a friendly gentleman ready to assist and happy to chat. The shower was amazing, very powerful with unlimited hot water, also for the price we paid, what we got was all and more than we expected, if we ever visit this region again I will certainly want to return to this motel

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Milton Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 8 in Mollymook
Mollymook Shores
Mollymook Shores
#4 of 8 in Mollymook

Been to Milton Village Motel? Share your experiences!