“Best Spanish Omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bacchus at Milton - CLOSED

Bacchus at Milton
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Batemans Bay, Australia
“Best Spanish Omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast based on the reviews on TA. We were happy we did. My husband has the Spanish omelette which he declared the "best ever". He was also happy with the portion size. I had the porridge - a slightly more healthy option which was fine. The coffee was good, the service attentive and yes we would eat there again definitely.

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Best corn fritters ever! Loved them. Smoked salmon on rye was also great, as was the coffee. Everyone very happy except person who had smoked salmon Benedict which was too rich.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

My first night in Milton and I was lucky enough to find Bacchus open - I say lucky as I was tired and needed an appetising, well-cooked dinner. The salmon and coconut and rocket salad were exactly what I needed - beautifully cooked salmon (a translucent pink in the centre) and perfectly moist.

Visited February 2014
wollongong
“Sunday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had the hot cakes here about twelve months ago and for the last twelve months I have wanted to go back! Today I finally did and they were just as amazing the second time. Really good coffee, good service, plenty of seating. It's not somewhere to go if you want a cheap meal, but if you don't mind spending money on quality food then I would recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
Milton, Australia
“We will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Nice place, good fresh food, friendly host, highly recommend salmon to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be back again for sure

• Visited February 2014