“Amazing Christmas in July Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bacchus at Milton - CLOSED

Bacchus at Milton
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ulladulla, Australia
“Amazing Christmas in July Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the second year our group has dined at Bacchus for our Christmas in July lunch and the restaurant did not disappoint! The lunch was incredible - a fresh seafood platter entree followed by a magnificent display of Christmas dishes with a selection of vegetable choices and complemented by an assortment of condiments, and then followed by three lovely desserts. I've rediscovered brussell sprouts since the visit they were so delicious. The service was impeccable and the setting very seasonal (for Christmas). The banquet was true value for money - and I'm sure we'll return for a third visit next July.

• Visited July 2014

Canberra, Australia
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great food and service - little extras like complimentary bread and dipping oil. Something on the menu for most tastes.

Visited July 2014
Batemans Bay, Australia
“Best Spanish Omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast based on the reviews on TA. We were happy we did. My husband has the Spanish omelette which he declared the "best ever". He was also happy with the portion size. I had the porridge - a slightly more healthy option which was fine. The coffee was good, the service attentive and yes we would eat there again definitely.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Best corn fritters ever! Loved them. Smoked salmon on rye was also great, as was the coffee. Everyone very happy except person who had smoked salmon Benedict which was too rich.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

My first night in Milton and I was lucky enough to find Bacchus open - I say lucky as I was tired and needed an appetising, well-cooked dinner. The salmon and coconut and rocket salad were exactly what I needed - beautifully cooked salmon (a translucent pink in the centre) and perfectly moist.

Visited February 2014