“Good food and efficient service”
Review of Bacchus at Milton - CLOSED

Bacchus at Milton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Went there with two other couples on New Years Eve! Had the three course menu, had garlic prawns, salmon and Eton Mess. Food was great and very good value! We could BYO with no corkage a bonus. Would thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Cafe style restaurant . At dinner food was excellent. I had mixed Clyde river oysters and local eye fillet steak. Steak was cooked perfect to my order very tender and flavoursome.
Service was friendly and adequate.
Wine list was good
They do offer a 3 course special which looked very good value. I however could not pass the oysters so elected to use the full menu, even though our two mains chosen were part of the 3 course special.
Very good value good quality food
Worth a visit if in the area

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Probably the best place for coffee on a Sunday. A pity they don't try and improve their food options.
Very pleasant staff and good service.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Walked in without a booking which was fine. Food was very good and plentiful. My lamb shank was to die for. Staff friendly and efficient. Good for breakfast,lunch, dinner or coffee. Outside tables if preferred.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We are semi locals and have tried all the restaurants the locals have recommended. They have not mentioned this one but I will be sure to tell them of my find!
My husband and I went on a Saturday night. We shared a main size gnocci with prawns and peas for entree. The serving size was very generous and the flavours well balanced with just the righ amount of pesto coating the dish.
We then each had the eye fillet. I had mine rare and my husband medium rare, both were cooked to perfection which for many restaurants find it difficult to do! It came with a generous serving of mash and the right amount of red wine jus. The only criticism I have it that the jus was sweet, which we did not like ......maybe others do?
We had a side salad - the mixed leaves fresh and interesting.
Green beans- great flavours, decent serving size.
French fries- not oily and came out hot !
I am looking forward to visiting again and taking some locals with me !