“Veggie Cafe”

Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Felt like a hipster cafe all the way out in Milton. They also make and sell their own Granola as well South Coast honey which tasted amazing!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

As locals we have visited Pilgrims many times over the years for coffee and their date balls (v good:), Mexican dinners, occasional breakfasts and lunches. Today, our first visit in about a year or so (reason for that follows), we both had burgers for lunch. We were both disappointed, especially me, my curried lentil burger was huge and an excess of sweet chilli sauce (shop bought variety) made it sloppy and difficult to eat (I resorted to a knife & fork) even though it was wrapped in paper like a traditional burger. The paper was a nice idea if it had worked. Maybe they just made a mistake with mine as my husband's "Bliss" burger wasn't like that and he enjoyed it. As mentioned before, the last dinner we had was a while ago- around the time they changed from byo to licensed. The limited menu (lots of beans presented in slightly different ways) just never seemed to change even though we had visited regularly over 1 year. We just checked out their menu on Net - looks much the same. We thought that becoming a Licensed establishment might mean the quality and variety of food would increase, so we tried it out hoping for that and we were disappointed as the menu was the same as usual and the drinks more costly. It does have a nice relaxed buzz, so we'll probably try their breakfast in a month or so and have another look at the dinner menu to see if they take customer feedback like this into consideration. We like supporting local businesses and think this one is worth one last try!

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We love going to Pilgrim's as the food is so fresh and healthy. I'm not vegetarian but I could easy be converted eating here.

I always order a 'Bliss' burger as I love the satay sauce.

Another treat I buy there are the date balls.. So great with a cup of tea!

It can get extremely busy in the holiday times but that's because everyone loves it.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We've had coffee, smoothies, breakfast and lunch at Pilgrims for almost 30 years- and it's just as good as ever. Can't go past the Harvest burger and the black rock smoothie. Yes it's always busy and crowded, but worth waiting. Make sure you have at least one meal there when visiting the south coast.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Mexican dinner.
Fair effort but have had much much better. $10.00 for a craft beer is ridiculous, 5 beers would buy you a case.
Food was well presented and arrived pretty quickly.
Lacking any real wow factor, more like a Mexican dinner you would buy from a super market.
Nice ambience and well set out.
Average experience.