“Fantastic burgers!!!”

Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stopped here today .Being Tuesday there were few options open - finding Pilgrims was a real win . The buggers were absolutely terrific - full of fresh salad and a really super whole grain bun . The freshly squeezed juices were also fantastic
Despite being very busy service was swift and friendly
I would highly recommend a visit to Pilgrims .

1  Thank Jennifer R

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Food is pretty good and I'm happy to wait a while for my meal, however I won't be spoken to the way I was last weekend. Such a shame. The appalling attitude of some of the staff at this place has ruined what would otherwise be a lovely cafe.

15  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 1 June 2014

As a vegetarian coeliac, finding a place that could provide a gluten free veggie burger that was the best I have had since being diagnosed with coeliac disease, AND that took me straight back to the surf trips of my youth with it's flavour and texture, was a bonus beyond words. This is my must stop place from now on whenever we are in the area

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Dinner and lunch, breakie. Burgers are large and good quality, dinner is a hit so is the Sangria, suggest you book if the weather is warm not always easy to get a table. Mexican with a twist, love it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have dined here before and keep coming back. We both had a delicious breakfast and excellent coffee. There is always a long wait once the meal is ordered, as we always seem to go there during holiday periods, I guess it is to be expected. So forearmed is forearmed, take a book or magazine. We didn't mind as we chatted and ended up chatting to others next to us, which added to the whole experience. Will keep returning.