“Love the atmosphere and food!”

The Heritage Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Milton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The staff are lovely. Very welcoming and helpful.
The food is simply - YUM! I had a vanilla slice - it was HUGE. My daughter ate a walnut brownie and loved it and my sons at a finger bun each - not a crumb left.
The kids loved sitting inside and watching the passing traffic (sits on the corner of the Princes Highway) whilst I read - heaven!
Beautiful old building and great parking. Good spot for people with motorhomes or towing.

The kids have decided to make this bakery one of the regular spots!

1  Thank Jenny J

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I called last Saturday and bought a Heritage pie and a steak Guinness and potato pie. They are the worst pies we have ever had. The pastry was tasteless and had no substance. The filling was over seasoned and poor quality. After 3 or 4 bites we binned them!

1  Thank Margaret T
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This place has a couple of significant positives - somewhere to park and clean toilets! The pies were ok - as far as pies go, but nothing particularly interesting in my opinion. They come just on a plate with sauce and cutlery if you eat in.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I've driven past this bakery on a number of occasions and decided to stop in with the family after spending the morning climbing Pigeon House Mountain (20 mins away).

The Heritage Chunky pie and the Bee Stings were great. Nice building with helpful staff. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We drove past this lovely heritage sandstone building with the sign 'Bakery' several times on our first day and decided we must make it our breakfast place the next morning.
We parked conveniently in the Carpark right behind the building. We went in, grabbed one of the many newspapers on offer, and slid into a pew on a sun soaked long table. So far so good...
But then, to our dismay, the array of 'bakery' goods proved to be a huge disappointment.
Instead of the rustic, homemade, country style fare we were hoping for, the products were manufactured and mass produced. Like supermarket bakery items. What a shame, in this lovely old building. No trays of steaming fresh muffins with chunks of fruit... Etc