We were at Bannisters for our 20th wedding anniversary and we had a wonderful time.
Plenty of friendly staff, great fresh food and beautiful surroundings.
Had drinks with my book by the pool and watched the sun set.
Our room over looked the ocean ,very clean and modern.
Would recommend the stay.
Thanks team for great memories .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, our two Collette Dinigan designed penthouses, our 'Pinnacle' penthouse as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, Bannisters pool bar and our rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches and picturesque towns, Bannisters by the sea is the perfect choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook