We stayed at Bannisters for 4 nights in the Pinnacle. This is a luxurious and huge apartment with beautiful views and thoughtful features. We did have some trouble with the airconditioning, but otherwise we loved the space, including the fire and heated floors. Bed was very comfortable and the main bathroom was lovely. The only incongruous feature was those horrible coat hangers that you can't remove from the rail - very down market for an otherwise up market space. We ate at Rick Stein's restaurant twice for dinner and the food and service were both spot on. We also had cocktails and a pizza at the pool bar. That was a really happening place with a great vibe, very friendly service and excellent cocktails. All highly recommended for a great getaway from Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, our two Collette Dinigan designed penthouses, our 'Pinnacle' penthouse as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, Bannisters pool bar and our rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches and picturesque towns, Bannisters by the sea is the perfect choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook