We booked the Delicious Romance Package at Bannisters and we had a wonderful time. Our Ocean Deluxe room was lovely and very comfortable with a beautiful waterview. Dinner at Rick Steins Restaurant was definitely the highlight and a seafood lovers dream come true. Our dinner at the Pool Bar, which serves pizzas, salads and an assortment of tapas style dishes was fun and our server Brett was exceptional. Our continental breakfast was also nice, but I wasn't too keen on the coffee on offer. I think they should rethink their current coffee blend and try other varieties and machines. The food however was nice, especially their mushrooms. All the staff at Bannisters are friendly and very helpful and I would love to visit again. Mollymook is a lovely seaside town to visit and the surrounding towns make for a great getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook