My friend and I had a fabulous girls escape at Bannisters! I felt very spoilt as the winner of the Warm and Toasty Facebook package living in luxury for a couple of days. From the Office Staff to the Restaurant/Day Spa/Pool Bar staff, everyone was warm and professional, the food was divine, the Day Spa was super relaxing, and the accommodation was everything you would expect from a quality resort. The weather was awful while we were there, which just made sure we enjoyed the facilities more, and with 3 kids at home, it was awesome to be able to sit still and do just that! Thankyou to everyone at Bannisters, it was a very much needed holiday at just the right time. I'd certainly go visit again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook