“"fly like a bird baby!"”
Review of SkyDive Oz

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Skydive Oz is AWESOME, my first tandem jump out with Richie, such a buzz, really good energy, just a brilliant experience from take off to landing. The most spectacular scenery anywhere, overwhelming and awe inspiring. You guys are totally professionals and great fun, I had the time of my life. Thank you thank you!

1  Thank katrinastabback

Reviewed 2 July 2014

From 14000 ft you could site the mountains towards the nations capital, surfers along the coast and whales doing their thing in the Pacific Ocean. Skydive Oz was extremely professional, friendly and yes! Value for money. Unforgettable

1  Thank Belly131
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Skydive OZ are AMAZING!! It was so good to be able to have my first ever go at skydiving over my own home town! I jumped out with Dan and it was great! Although I was nervous Dan was an awesome person to jump with, helped with those nerves A LOT!! Thank you so much for such a awesome experience!!!

1  Thank Chelsea M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

They managed our son very professionally and had fun doing it. It was a thrilling, exciting experience.

1  Thank wade w
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Absolutely beautiful views from freefall, professional and friendly staff, it's the best place to get your adrenaline rush!

1  Thank Phielix H