“Like stopping in”

Windsor Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Jermyn
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Yeah it may be a little outdated in the decor, but for a local bar/eatery, its pretty good overall. I do like the wings. The rest of the food was bar food but good. They service was great every time I've gone. I've only been in once the past year but use to go much more frequently. If they vamped it up a little Im sure it could be a real gem.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

First Off, My family and I come here often. Travel from another county for their wings. Great Service each and every time. The owner is often there and ensures that his staff is waiting on you promptly with a smile. Second the wings are always good, and they have a great chilli burger! Sure, it's a little dated but I'm there for the food and the beer. They are great with kids too, have a fun childs menu and always my 7 year old gets to pick out a little prize at the end. Anyone who suggest this place is not good is full of crap. They have a great sampler wing platter that gives you a taste of all their wings. The honey mustard is amazing and their hot wings are not too spicy, but have some kick. I have been coming here for near a decade at least 4 or 5 times a year. I should have written this sooner, because they are a nice little establishment. You often can find a coupon or something to help with the price. Get the sampler wing platter it won't disappoint.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon for a beer and a couple of wings and $40 later I was pretty dissatisfied with the whole experience. The place was dead. the decor (carpet on the wall) was well "dated" which was ok for a small pub if it could make up for it with the food, but on this front it fell short. The wings were small and the sauce was ok. very tomato based sauce, if you like your hot wings this way you may like it. Service was poor since we were the only table and it took me asking twice for my beer. So final review, overall experience was ok, but for the price and location it drops it down to poor. There are better pubs for wings and beer.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This used to be a great bar-grill (years ago), but lately the food just seems to be microwaved prepared frozen food.

1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My son, wife and I went to the Windsor Inn for wings, fries and beer. The Windsor is a sports bar with a small section with table for dining. It took awhile for the order to come, but it was really good. The wings were great as well as the mild, hot and bbg sauces that came with them. The beer batter fries were delicious. No ketchup needed. The blue cheese dressing actually had nice chunks of blue cheese. The beer was reasonably priced. All in all, a good meal.

I cannot comment on the rest of the menu except to say that I made the mistake of ordering the pizza once a long time ago. Let's be kind and say stick with the wings. My comments below are for the wings and beer batter fries only.

Been to Windsor Inn? Share your experiences!