“SUPERB”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
sydney
“SUPERB”
Reviewed 13 July 2009

sensational location with great service and food...the choice of beers...WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! great lunch on a sturday .....ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!

sydney
“great restaraunt in nelson bay”
Reviewed 19 February 2009

Wow i have now returned to aqua blue after hearing that it was under new management,WHAT A DIFFERENCE not only perfect views but fantastic service by the new owners,the food was great including friendly service,recomended

Soldiers Point
“Breakfast disaster!”
Reviewed 20 July 2008

The setting is superb, but unfortunately it ends there.
I was wanting to sit outside and asked the friendly yet frazzled waitress if I could sit at a certain table. I was told "no" sorry that is reserved. I tolerated that as I failed to see the reserved sign. About ten minutes into my breakfast experience a group of 4 entered wanting to sit at the so called "reserved" table. The witress said "wel it is reserved but I suppose so".

Coffee was delivered by another waitress with zero personality. I was horrified to see the spoon was plastic!! Very odd.

Breakfast was served with cold; yes cold poached eggs, grilled tomato, bacon and stone cold mushrooms. I didn't even bother investigating the toast. I had asked prior to ordering if I could have either wholegrain or wholemeal toast. I was answered with an adamant "no".

There were no table numbers and I was unaware of what table I was sitting on. The register person asked (when I went to pay the bill) what table? I said I was unaware. He then said I would have to go back outside and find a waitress to find out my table number.

Appalling quality, service and food. Will never ever return. As a local I will find it hard to say a positive word about Aqua Blu.

5 Thank bedhead72
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Great restaurant by the water”
Reviewed 29 May 2008

Aqua Blue is on the waterfront at Nelson Bay Marina. It has a modern and stylish bar where you can enjoy cocktails and beers from all around the world. The food is great too, it has "bambinos" food, similar to tapas but from all around the world, yummy muscles in white wine creamy sauce, beer battered fish and chips and lots of other great food!

1 Thank jessica_aus