“Highly Recomended.”
Review of Nowra Motor Inn

Nowra Motor Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Nowra
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have just completed a 4 week business trip to Nowra, staying at the Nowra Motor Inn.
I can highly recommend this as a comfortable and welcoming establishment, suitable for over night or as in my case a month. The owners Danny and Kerry go out of their way to meet and exceed the needs of every guest.
It is a well maintained and cared for older building, in which the rooms have recently been refurbished, including new beds and bathrooms, both of which I view as essential elements of a pleasant stay. My room was was of ample size containing all the amenities expected of a motel, it was also quiet and comfortable.
During my stay I found there to be a mixture of guests, those traveling through to somewhere else, those in town for a few days and those like me on business, including an African performance group. Most of the business guests were regulars and I will be a return guest if required to travel to Nowra again.
Thank you to Danny and Kerry for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Zombie_au
There are newer reviews for Nowra Motor Inn

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I would strongly recommend this motel to anyone wanting a decent place to spend the night and an EXCELLENT Team and exceptional customer service. I booked a couple rooms for my touring group and the owners were very friendly and helpful in every way you can imagine. I will definitely always stay here when travelling to Nowra. Very lovely couple indeed!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Olivier R
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

You would think that when a coach with 30 people from Africa arrive , there would be kayos but not for Kerry and Danny. Nothing was a problem. We were really made welcome.
I tried out their bar and restaurant. Knocking back a few ice cold beers while enjoying the best and biggest oysters I have seen.
Afterwards I tried some of the bar games without success.
Great experience had by all.
Highly recommended and say gday to Laurel and Hardy for me
Tell them RHINO sent you.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RhinoPete
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, owners very welcoming after a day on the road. Has all that a rep needs comfy bed, good shower and good size TV. Will see me again in 4 weeks. And would be happy to recommend it to anyone. Will try the restaurant when there next time.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jack S
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The room was clean and met all our needs for an overnight stay. Danny (manager) very friendly and welcoming upon our arrival. The highlight was the excellent dinner at this motel. We had a group of 9 and meals arrived quickly. The standard of food was fabulous. One of our party said it was the best steak he'd had in a long time. Service excellent, friendly and professional. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laUghter58
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The owner was a helpful chap who explained that he and his wife had recently taken ownership of this motel. He did state that it's still a work in progress.

The room I stayed in on the ground floor was small but adequate for my needs.

Access to the top floors could be tricky if you had a lot of luggage as there are only stairs for access.

The room was clean with fresh carpet and bed linen, bathroom was also clean. Some of the furniture looked a bit ratty but sounds as though it's all in the process of being replaced.

Comfortable nights sleep though I was woken early by noisy tradies all leaving around 6am though the owner was kind enough to warn me of this when I checked in.

Priced at the upper end of the scale for accommodation of this standard though the location is handy if you're in Nowra overnight.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GTSimes
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed one night here after booking via the Tourist Info Centre. Having been told it had new beds, carpet, linen and TV, (and it did), we were expecting a more modern room but here size is a problem - our room was much smaller than expected and too cramped for us to be comfortable but we managed for one night. The ensuite was also small and clean but needed modernisation but how within the available space? Nevertheless, our upstairs room was clean, reception was friendly and very helpful and working hard on improvements.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tourers_at_last
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nowra
Quest Nowra
#4 of 8 in Nowra
Anchor Bay Motel
Anchor Bay Motel
#1 of 1 in Greenwell Point

Been to Nowra Motor Inn? Share your experiences!