Dreamcatcher Lodge
Mittagong Motel(Mittagong)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I cannot rate our stay at Dreamcatcher Lodge highly enough. The accommodation is absolutely superb. We stayed in the Rustic Room and I would recommend it to anyone. The Blue Wren cottage had everything we needed and more. It was a real home away from home.
Greg and Kathy are wonderful hosts. Greg went out of his way every day to give us advice and local knowledge which greatly helped us get the most out of our visit.
The food was also great, I already miss the breakfasts!
I hope to come back in the future and I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dreamcatcher2330, Manager at Dreamcatcher Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Really happy you enjoyed your visit, you were perfect guests! Kathy & I would love to welcome you should you return.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Dreamcatcher Lodger was a fantastic experience! Greg and Kathy made us feel more than welcome, and cooked the most amazing breakfast! The spa in our room was massive and made the perfect spot to relax, enjoying the port and chocolates provided by Greg and Kathy. The room and view was beautiful! I would recommend Dreamcatcher Lodge to everyone. For the service, view, cooked breakfast, chocolate and port it was money very well spent! We will be back. Best break and experience we had had in a long time! Thank you very much!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dreamcatcher2330, Manager at Dreamcatcher Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for the kind review, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Let us know when you wish to return & we will happily offer you a special deal!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I want to start off by I didn't end up staying here, although I booked a room for a wedding I was meant to attend. I Rung them up and place the booking over phone and had to transfer the money to their account for payment. A couple of weeks after booking our room a family emergency happen that I had to attend and therefor couldn't make the wedding. I rung up to ask about their cancelation policy and without any hesitation they agreed to refund our money.

I will definitely be stay here next time I have to come down this way.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MattMonty88
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hubby and I booked a 3 night stay .. 1st night in the Asian Room and 2nd & 3rd night in the Rustic Room. The location is just amazing and relaxing, Kathy and Greg are wonderful hosts!! The food is ample and so yummy. We are looking forward to visiting again in February.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank serena-mike
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was my 3rd visit to Dreamcatcher, each time it gets better and better. It was only a hours drive from sydney and was very peaceful once there. Its a great place to relax or there are loads of activities to do in the surrounding Picton area. The hosts were very welcoming and went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable. We had a great time making our own pizzas and watching them sizzle in the wood fire oven. Breakfast of poached eggs and spinach baked was also quite a creative and tasty combo, but the best part was enjoying it over the wonderful view of the valley. If you like wildlife you can feed the goats and lama plus there is a very colourful peacock that lives there! Wonderful place for a romantic getaway, give it go!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple