Yes this is an older hotel and is in need of renovations. In saying that we had a large room with spa. Balcony overlooked garden with lots of trees. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. Bed was okay as were the pillows. Check in was easy and friendly. Breakfast was included and was a buffet style. Plenty of selection and everything was pipping hot. The Shoreline Steak was fantastic. 8 of us went for dinner and we all gave it 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 80 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores Australia, South Pacific