My husband and I stayed here this month using a scoopon deal which was quite reasonably priced for 2 nights accom, welcome bottle of wine, free dessert and drink with dinner, buffet brekkie in a spa room. Our room was clean and bed was comfy, although very dated as was entire resort,in need of some TLC. Gorgeous view from our level 4 room over the bay and a nice walk along the bay directly behind the resort, nice gardens out the back. Had dinner in the restaurant on the first night and the best thing we had was the bread for the entree, ordered a medium cooked steak (which arrived very well done) and also had a creme brulee in which the toffee on top was actually thicker than the brulee. Dinner cost $100 and we only had to pay for the one bread and 2 steaks...very expensive for a very basic and overcooked meal! Second night had dinner at the bowling club over the road which was half the price and delicious! Breakfast was usual cereal, yoghurt, juices, coffee, tea, toast, bacon eggs, sausage tomato etc which was ok, nice breakfast room and breakfast was included in our deal. Check in and out was easy although we were never asked if we had enjoyed our stay and we weren't asked at dinner if we enjoyed our meal either, just ' this is how much you owe' and a 'have a nice day'. Would be ok here for a quick cheap stopover but if you want a luxurious getaway then there are lots of other places in Port Stephens which would be more suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 80 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores Australia, South Pacific