My family stayed in a beautiful, comfortable, clean room. The view was amazing. We layed in bed watching the sunrise over the ocean. Kids loved the spa. We were upgraded with our Groupon voucher which included a daily buffet breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival. Amazing inclusions for the price. The staff were so friendly and would do anything to make our stay comfortable. The location was amazing. In walking distance we could enjoy Fishing off the jetty and we saw dolphins!!, sports bar, restaurant, bowling club. We plan on returning many a times!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 80 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores Australia, South Pacific