The hotel room is good if you want cockroaches in your room. It needs refurbishment especially the beds that are already too soft to sleep on. The motel has a lot of rooms but not enough parking at the same level as the rooms. There are plenty of parking where the pub is which is 2 storey downhill.
The guy at reception talks as if he knows what he is talking about but he is just saying anything to please you . If there are no other place to stay in Port Stephens, you might as well postpone your trip unless you want to waste your money on this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 80 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores Australia, South Pacific