“Good for take-away but I wasn't tempted to stay and "eat-in".”

Bamboo Terrace Chinese Take Away
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Local family Chinese business opened since 1977. Great food and great friendly services. Small shop, mainly for take away but can cater for small group sit downs.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Great friendly customer service, food was prepared in about 10 mins (2 separate meals and 1 fried rice).
Menu would benefit from a fresh outlay although the current one did not cause any real issues.

Food was good for TAKEAWAY but I didn't find the "eat in" facilities to be overly tempting to stay.
Just my opinion though as I like to "fine dine".

3  Thank JessicaandRick

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We are new to the area and We ordered satay chicken garlic chicken and fried rice... It was ready in 8 minutes and tasted terrible like it had all been microwaved I'm not even sure it was chicken we were eating. Very disappointed

4  Thank Amanda8685
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our stopover every time we come down the coast to Sydney. Really short trip off the highway, but tasty food served by a very nice couple, and a couple of tables to sit and relax during the drive. Short soup, special fried rice, chilli beef hit the spot. Very popular with the locals for takeaway - always a good sign.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Really fast service, really varied menu plenty of choice, food hot and very tasty, excellent rice. Good quality well cooked meat and plenty of it. Really friendly lady who happily explains menu old fashioned service with a smile, just be careful cash only I was slightly embarrassed!! There are tables to eat at but really is a takeaway.

1  Thank deservepampering
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The female owner was very Friendly,food was very fresh and very tasty,the dumplings were mouth watering,We have lived in the Terrace for the past 5 years and had never been in side when I came across the reviews I had to try it out and it lives up to what other people had written.
The takeaway doesn't look much from the out side but don't judge a book by its cover the food makes up for it,good prices as well.

1  Thank shiney5