“Non smokers beware!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to Red Eye for a coffee and had other customers sitting at the front door smoking which wafted all around the outside area and into the inside cafe seating. When I asked the manager to ask them to stop she explained that they do not enforce the laws of the 10 metre no smoking rule and explained that they were "giving our customers time to adjust to the no smoking laws". I have asthma so I am not going to sit around toxic passive smoke with my morning coffee. It was disgusting and so was the attitude of the staff member towards my complaint who acted like I was being a pain for not wanting smoke around me!

5  Thank Tashy123456

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My friend was turning 70 and wanted a small celebration. The staff were only too happy to set up the table for me with the decorations and balloons. The service was great and my friend had a wonderful lunch with many happy memories to treasure. Most of us chose the curry and it was delicious. All enjoyed their meal and the coffees.

2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was traveling north from Sydney to Brisbane and thought I would drive through Raymond Terrace, which I have not seen since the bypass was built. I found the red eye cafe and I was very pleased with... Great service, great food and great coffee. As I travel quite alot this will be a must stop from now on.

4  Thank Ralro31
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast with wife and daughter rather than go to local fast food outlet, disappointed with food which was mostly inedible. Was asked by who looked to be the owner how the meals were and told him we were not happy and described the problems with the food. His response was he would tell 'the girl's' and walked off!!. .I would not be recommending this cafe.

8  Thank PJHLAH